Working together is different for every company based on your needs. We might focus on something as basic as developing an employee handbook. Or you might be ready for a full HR gap analysis. Whatever you’re looking for, we have a solution.
Understanding no two companies or their HR needs are alike, we offer a variety of ways to work together.
“Only 21% of organizations are able to initiate change as soon as the need arises.”
– CEB Corporate Leadership Council, 2016
Direct consulting is a great fit for a very specific need as it is billed hourly. Here are some examples of direct consulting work your company may require:
- Developing an employee handbook
- Writing a response to an employee claim against you
- Evaluating current HR practices and making recommendations
- Reviewing current policies, forms, etc. for compliance
- Auditing your position classifications to ensure Fair Labor Standards Act compliance
- Developing a compensation strategy and plan
- Developing a performance appraisal strategy, plan, and form
- …and more!
Education is the best defense when it comes to human resources. Let’s work together to train your employees on your company policies. Our training package includes two live training sessions for your employees at your location. We also provide you with the training materials, so you are able to keep it up after we leave.
The package includes:
- Standards of Conduct
- Progressive Discipline for Manager
- Fair Labor Standards Act for Managers
- …and more!
Membership costs vary based on the size of your company and what you would like to accomplish. The better I know your company, the better support I’m able to provide. A membership is a great way to get to know each other while accomplishing some great things together.
Memberships typically range from six to twelve months. This allows enough time to have a real impact. Longer contracts are also available based on your needs.
As an HR Any Day Member, we tailor everything to your needs. But just to get an idea of some things we might include, here is a sample:
- Conducting an HR Gap Analysis to identify areas of concern and risk. This process also highlights all the things you are already doing really well.
- Developing basic HR policies such as Anti-Harassment, Anti-Discrimination, Rules of Conduct, Violence Free Workplace, etc.
- Developing an Employee Handbook
- Evaluating your employee classifications to ensure Fair Labor Standards Act compliance.
- …and much, much more!
Sometimes, a combination of the membership and direct consulting services hits the mark. We took our most popular services and offer two standardized packages:
* Packages do not include customization other than your company logo. Customized requests should consider the membership or direct consulting options.